yes, somewhere else those are sold that cheap.
Tho wait. A moderator of this site here sold those for much more - as most of his stuff is 10x to 20x over the usual price at other places. But still it’s being bought a lot.
(and telling ppl about this gets you muted)
Quick message to say that the method works really well! You just have to be patient, as it takes quite a bit of waiting before you get the right phone number.
how? can you explain? it always show like 0.208 when you click services>MyJio> and when you click GET if you already logged in and had balanced it will assign that number automatically without even searching…so how do you even put 0.3 value or look for that kind of number?
I got this number (720 7481017) by putting 0.8usd in https://grizzlysms.com/profile, I was able to receive the OTP, however when I entered my Jio app. I was only seeing an option to get My Jio SIM, to get the Gemini Pro. When I tried to recharge the 7207481017, it said it’s not a MyJio number. I had to put more money 0.8usd, because the numbers I got using 0.3 USD wasn’t showing OTP. Also I assumed tha since the number started with 720, which is between 600 - 939.. that it would work.
You can get one from g2g.com for a dollar.
i am selling the links in bulk for only 0.70 , sometimes even less
The method worked perfectly, but there’s a problem: I couldn’t find the offer, and when I searched for it within the app, the button didn’t work. I don’t know why.
Status
**Waiting for SMS
never arrives.**
hello can you sell me gemini links please
Same.. looking forward to buy link.
i dm JR and waiting
can i buy now?
yes, non warranty links available - bulk discount available as well, i have a chat option enabled, please contact me via chat, thanks
can i buy gemini 18month offer claim link?
only need 1
!