🎁 AI Faceless Creator Starter Kit — 50 Hooks + AI Prompts + 30-Day Content Plan [FREE]

Hey 1Hackers :waving_hand:

I’ve been working on a small resource for people experimenting with faceless content + AI, and I thought some people here might find it useful.

A lot of AI-content guides tell you to “use ChatGPT and post consistently” but don’t actually give you a system for figuring out what to post, how to structure it, or how to get started.

So I put together an AI Faceless Creator Starter Kit.

:package: What’s inside the FREE Starter Kit?

:fire: 50 adaptable content hooks
:robot: Ready-to-customize AI prompts
:date: 30-day content plan
:clapper_board: Faceless Reel formula
:mobile_phone: B-roll ideas & shot checklist
:bullseye: Niche & audience worksheets
:brick: 3 content-pillar framework
:rocket: 7-Day Launch Sprint
:artist_palette: Faceless brand-building guidance
:light_bulb: Content planning & repurposing basics

:eyes: Who is it for?

It may be useful if you’re building:

• a faceless Instagram/TikTok page
• an affiliate-content account
• a digital-product page
• an AI/content-marketing brand
• or you’re simply experimenting with faceless content

:money_bag: Price?

Completely free.

:inbox_tray: Download

[DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK]

I’m still improving the resource, so constructive feedback is welcome. If something is missing or there’s something you’d like included in a future version, drop it in the thread.

Hope somebody finds it useful. :raising_hands: