[GET] FREE Unlimited Seedance 2.5 & Minimax H3, GPT 2.5 & many others - No Card Required

So I stumbled on this site about 2 weeks ago and honestly I’m surprised nobody’s talking about it here. It’s basically an AI video + image generator and everything is completely free.

Video Generation:

  • Seedance 2.5

  • Minimax Hailuo H3

  • Kling

  • ..& others

    Image Generation:

  • GPT 2.5 Sunburst/Flare

  • Nano banana 2 / Pro

  • Grok images

  • ..& others

So basically

1. Go to:

2. Signup.

3. Click on Top up in the top bar.

4. Watch a quick ad or do a fast micro-task / survey.

5. Credits are added immediately to your balance.

6. Generate your images / videos.

I’ve been using this for the past 2 weeks to generate videos and images and it never asked to pay. Don’t know how long this is gonna last so enjoy!

5 Likes

It works, thank you!

2 Likes

Worked like a charm ! But it’s too unfortunate that there isn’t a referral code system. :smiling_face_with_tear: