I mentioned lectures earlier which are actually live/recorded paid classes and it is nice to join the live classes and take notes manually but as they’re about/over 2 hours long, one doesn’t always have time to attend the live classes while they’re live and I was wondering if there was a solution like a real-time notes maker to take notes while it livestreams on the website and understands both English and Hindi AND a notes maker for the recorded live classes so that I don’t have to watch 4 missed live classes in one day spending over 8 hours just listening, noting down and pausing-resuming the videos and never leaving the study table.
For frist!
This kind of app that record live stream sessions would be very graphic‑intensive, and since my laptop doesn’t have a dedicated GPU, I wouldn’t be able to build it properly. A better option is to use OBS Studio, it’s free, well‑maintained, and handles long recordings smoothly.
For Second
Building a real‑time bilingual notes maker that listens to livestreams and auto‑summarizes is a very resource‑heavy project — it needs strong GPU/AI infrastructure, which I don’t have on my laptop. Instead, I’d suggest using existing tools like Otter.ai or Notta both have some free and paid services. They can transcribe live classes in English and Hindi, generate notes automatically, and save you from spending 8+ hours re‑watching recordings.
Okay, thanks! I’ll check them out.
!