Telegram course extractor bot

Hey everyone I have purchased a course and I want to extract it with the help of telegram bot. I have made some useful bots with my claude subscription. But claude told me it’s beyond ethical boundaries. Plzz help me out

you want to download videos from Telegram channel ??? you have to use telegram Web there is an extenssion in google chrome .

name of extension

here is the exact step by step guide on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQ_lM7VE_8&vl=fr

I want to extract my course from restricted content website from where I have purchased it

you know videos are M3U8? if yes then go to playstore and download β€œLJ video downloader” and open your course site and login play any video it will detect and instantly add video in download folder. you can download it permanatly in phone and then share it to amyone

It’s not that easy

can you provide the platform name at least ?

Can you tell the course channel

I have purchased one of these courses

:file_cabinet: Course Bot Vault β€” pull it yourself, no crack needed

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

        the bot hands you the course
                    β”‚
        β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
        β”‚                       β”‚
    🎬 real file            πŸ“Ί player inside
    lands in the chat        a Mini App
        β”‚                       β”‚
        β–Ό                       β–Ό
       tdl                catch the .m3u8

:inbox_tray: tdl β€” 7.5k​:star:, single binary, your own Telegram login, pulls straight out of the chat.

tdl login
tdl dl -c <bot_or_chat_username>
πŸ“Ί Web-player course β†’ grab the stream before the hour's up

That β€œwatch only” screen is Cloudflare Stream (or similar) β€” a signed .m3u8 link, ~1hr window, segments aren’t even encrypted.

  1. Open the lesson in the bot, hit play
  2. DevTools β†’ Network β†’ filter m3u8 β†’ copy the URL
  3. yt-dlp "<that url>" β€” before the hour runs out

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .