▂▄▆ The Shy Money Engine — Not Anybody Can Dance! ▆▄▂

Hi have send payment and details as well thanks

Please check your DMs @srz I’ve paid and sent you the txid

More details?

@SRZ Please DM me some more details so I can quickly make this decision. So lemme check this one thoroughlly.

Please more info on this, I am interested

@Mikey_Dee
@Matthew1
@Garry1
@king09zeuz
@theuniquecoder
@r_rup
@Arlindogari
@Arlindogari
@Jerry_Tom_Varghese

i want to join

Tell me more please.

Would like to join if not too late

@abhipt
@Tenset_Engineering

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Interesting ! details

@SRZ check your dm

@passerby
@sakseth

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

@SRZ Hello, I’m interested. Pls send me the details

Interested

more details pls

@Prasanth_E
@Akcent_ProMeme
@Hanane_Dellal

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Please share details, gracias

more details please @SRZ

hi, i am interested

I’m interested. Please share more details with me :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::pleading_face: