▂▄▆ The Shy Money Engine — Not Anybody Can Dance! ▆▄▂

@Rabid_Platypus
@jackappu
@fakerahul
@Look_Akib

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Interested!

interested please give me more details

I’m interested. Please share more details with me

need details as well

Need more details

@Scorpio6466
@Kimochi_XYZ
@Befree
@kxsh_trxm
@Suraj_Gupta1

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Hello can i join?

Can I get details too?

@straggler
@Nikolas_Ferreira_de

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Can you provide further details?

I have made the payment

@suspicious_knowledge
@The_Unsocialist

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Plz, kindly share with me the details.

just saw it am i to last can i get more details

Can you please provide further details? Thanks

I’m interested to join.

@Mileink
@Uras_Hcak
@Dunod
@Sergelen

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Payment details and any details u can give on the group

Interested