▂▄▆ The Shy Money Engine — Not Anybody Can Dance! ▆▄▂

how can i join this ?

Interested can I get details

@pluralas_asd
@Raman_Siyag
@Amelia_liu
@OverTheEdge

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Hello, I’m interested, may I have more details please ?

Hello @SRZ I hope I’m not too late. I want to join.

@Frostiworld_F
@np_fudji

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Am I left behind? Can I join too?

Please share more details

@Guardian
@Antsparrow

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

:shield: GROUP MONITOR — DELIVERY NOTICE

Automated. Not operated by Team-SRZ, and it cannot be appealed to us.

━━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━━

DELIVERY ......... COMPLETE
INTAKE ........... OPEN — CLOSING
HEADCOUNT CAP .... ENFORCED
LEAK TRACE ....... ARMED

━━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━━

Delivery is complete. Team-SRZ has filed the full method to @Shy-Money-Engine. Nothing withheld, nothing staged for a later drop.

Intake is closing. The group locks and does not reopen — not later, not at a higher price, not for anyone. No countdown is published, no warning is issued.

If you are mid-conversation with Team-SRZ, finish it. A pending DM is not a seat.

Headcount is capped. Saturation kills a method. The ceiling protects the members already inside. When it is reached, intake stops — mid-payment or not.

Leak trace is armed. Every copy issued signs back to its member. If it surfaces outside @Shy-Money-Engine, the source is identified, a final update is pushed to everybody still inside, and the account is removed permanently.

monitor active · headcount live · trace armed

2 Likes

I’m interested. Is there still an empty seat, or am I too late? How can I join if there’s a seat available?

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

Interested. Can yiu share more detail?

is it still available for 60 or my laziness has again failed me.

@ismael360
@aasim_ijaz

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

i’m interested ,is it still open?

Check your DM, I’ve dropped the details there :tada::sparkles: :woman_dancing: :pink_heart:

I’m interested, is this still open?

can you give me more details? Im about to buy it