🎁 GLM 5.2 + DeepSeek + KIMI Free β€” $4,000 API Credits on hcnsec.cn, No Card, Just Register

Nothing is safe on internet.

getting same message too

Thank you so much! I was able to claim it and even claimed it on a few other accounts for more credit. It has been working fine for me. Is there any limit to the credit? Do I have a month, a year, or is it lifetime, until I run out of credit?

Same question!! Is there any validity?

GLM 5.2 + DeepSeek + KIMI Free β€” $4,000 API Credits on hcnsec.cn

:backhand_index_pointing_right: Reff Link - $4000 Credits

Please how did you configure it for Claude code? Also can it work in 5ire?

How did you get $5,650.15? Please guide me

Expired or incorrect.

Please signup using my provided link then go to the profile and click on daily checkin to get credits

Disable all other models provided by cursor and manually add model provided by hcnsec. keep model auto in chat.

i have done as so but still says am paused, which model did you pick in hcnsec?

More Links LINK1 LINK2

Thanks, it's working in zcode, but some models like Kimi K2.6, GLM5.2, and Minimax M3 are too slow. Deepseek and Qwen are usable.

I am not sure, but it could be API spamming… They mention not to do…!! again not sure.. I saw and mentioning..

Great find! Thanks a lot.

It feels very slow compared to the regular equivalent models. But it’s still a great share. Its working for me.

Just a bonus, they seem to have some daily check in.. it gave me 600 extra usd

Every call to the deepseek flash v4 model costs only 0.0001 usd so that’s nice.

https://api.hcnsec.cn/v1

{"error":{"message":"Invalid URL (GET /v1)","type":"invalid_request_error","param":"","code":""}}